My head is swelling with my over inflated ego. Okay here it goes.
Thanks to The Hobbler for the nomination for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Rules are as follows:
RULES? WHY ARE THERE RULES? (I hope I don’t mess this up I am not good with structure, just read my post. (insert the onomatopoeia for chattering teeth here)
- Thank and link to the person who nominated you. Thank you Hobbler , you sweet little darling you! Now somebody let me know if this link does not work, please. Remember I have only been on here 32 days now and things are still so new to me.
- Share seven random facts about you. (hmmm the facts? Only??)
- Pass this award on to five new blogging friends. (Yummy the best part)
- Contact and congratulate the awarded bloggers. (will do)
- I love to skinny dip
- Everyday I wake up in my own bed makes me happy. I have been known to party. Hard. All night…okay it was years ago but the memories are still very, very vivid!
- I really like this thingy they call WordPress and the most wonderful, funny, delightful people on it, even the –shhhhh, M-e-n Just kidding men. I think you guys are the funniest of all.
- I have an addiction to fine wines and salty sunflower seeds. Oh and pepperoncini peppers with buttery popcorn.
- My hubs and I almost called it quits after 20 plus years but we are working on it everyday. Some days fantastic, some are the same old poop. But I love him regardless.
- I created 3 artificial habitats at work. Love the wildlife.
- My passion in life besides my family is hiking and finding Geo-Caches.
- I know right? It said 7 facts! Well I am sending a little extra because, according to my mother, I AM the original hooligan. She really used a different noun but I prefer hooligan. I can still suck my big toe, not that I would want to. JUST JOKING. NOT
8 great Bloggers:
Jeanne @ http://nolagirlatheart.wordpress.com/ she was the first person to EVER visit my blog and the first I followed. A wonderful, soulful person with two cute pooches.
Mary @ http://aquirkoffate.wordpress.com/ She is a fantastic photographer. I am always in awe at what she posts on her blog. Unbelievably, she took an interest in my armature pics and gave me the wings I needed to keep trying. She is the second person I signed up to follow.
Aimee @ http://everydayepistle.com/. This girl is so awesome you must check her out. I just love reading her post.
This Man’s Journey @ http://consumerjournaldotnet.wordpress.com/ and what a beautiful journey it is. He has a beautiful family.
Jay and Lindsay- Funny Love @ http://funnyloveblog.wordpress.com/ This is the funnies couple I have ever read!
Life in the farce lane @ http://lifeinthefarcelane.wordpress.com/ This young woman is paving her way in life. It never fails to send me deep in thought.
Renovating Rita @ http://renovatingrita.wordpress.com/ I love this woman! She is so giving and kind. You must follow this one.
And last but not least Audrey @ http://mscitscomplicated.wordpress.com/ Audrey is my long time friend that no longer lives near me. She suffers from MSC and her blog is not only geared toward her family but towards awareness. She is only a week into WordPress but I have been following her on Blogspot for a long time. Love ya A
There are so many more worthy bloggers that I follow and I wish I could recomment them all. I have just learned how to get the blogroll to work so I will try to get them all on there.
Thank you again Hobbler. Like I said at the beginning my head is swelling with my over inflated ego. And the bad thing is, I can’t tell Hubs because he does not know about this blog…..and I want to keep it that way.